Dr Elizabeth Adesugba is a highly qualified Doctor of Audiology with over 10 years experience in private and NHS audiological care.
Dr Adesugba has particular interests in vestibular / balance disorder and tinnitus management. She is a hearing and balance Specialist. Dr Adesugba provides the latest technology assessment and treatment strategies in hearing and vestibular testing
She trained at the Royal National Throat and Ear Hospital (RNTNE) for 4 years and proceeded to study for a further 2 years to obtain a clinical doctorate in Audiology with Nova Southeastern University Florida.
Dr Adesugba has worked in a number of private and NHS departments including the Cromwell Hospital, West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS trusts over the years and founded her private audiology practice, Jovon Hearing Limited, in 2009.
She serves as an expert witness in audiology and lectures in Middlesex university teaching topics such as Anatomy and Physiology, Audiology and NHS Professions.
Scope of Practice
• Hearing tests, Hearing Aid Fittings, Counselling on Hearing Issues and Routine Audiological Duties.
• Vestibular/Balance Assessments and Vestibular Rehabilitation
• Tinnitus Assessments and Tinnitus Management
• Hearing Protection including Earplugs for swimming, sleeping, musicians and people exposed to loud noises.
• Removal of Ear Wax, Wax-related issues including micro suction and advice on wax-related issues.