Shakespeare Clinic is a specialist Consultant Led Medical and Dental Private Clinic offering a comprehensive Dental & Medical services including:
- Cosmetic and Plastic surgery
- Face, head, neck and jaw surgery (Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Audiology and ear wax removal
- Private General Dentistry
- Restorative/Cosmetic Dentistry including teeth whitening
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgery
- Conscious Sedation
- Hygiene Therapy
- Reconstructive and Cosmetic Dentistry
Oral Surgery & Dental Implants
Oral Surgery is a speciality that deals with the diagnosis and management of pathology of the mouth and jaws. Services include:
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Pre orthodontic surgery
- Exposure and removal of impacted teeth.
- Endodontic surgery/ Apicectomy.
- Treatment of oral soft tissue lesions.
- Management of Tempro Mandibular Joint problem.
- Tongue tie treatment infants
- Expert in Conscious Sedation for anxious patients.
- Dental Implants
- Bone grafting
- Salivary gland disorders
- Orthognatic surgery
- Treatment of all conditions effecting head neck and jaw.
- Skin lesions malignant and benign.
- Salivary gland disorders
- Cosmetic facial surgery
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with problems related to skin, hair and nails in adults and children. We offer consultations, treatments, minor surgery, cryotherapy and mole check clinics to expedite the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers.
There are many skin conditions that might need to see a dermatologist, here are a few examples:
- Alopecia ( hair loss)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Lumps, bumps and lesions.
- Moles changes
- Urtacria (hives)
- Vuval Conditions
Private GP appointments
We offer Private GP appointments with quick and easy access to an experienced local GP . It is helpful to let us know a little about the problem when you book if you can. Our GP can arrange tests and provide prescriptions as necessary. Our appointments are in 30 minute slots.
Audiology and Ear Wax Removal Service
Audiology is a branch of science that studies hearing, balance and related disorders
We offer a full range of audiology services to cover hearing problems, including ear wax removal, hearing aids and balance problems.
- Hearing tests
- Hearing Aid Fittings
- Counselling on Hearing Issues and Routine Audiological Duties.
- Vestibular/Balance Assessments and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Tinnitus Assessments and Tinnitus Management
- Hearing Protection including Earplugs for swimming, sleeping, musicians and people exposed to loud noises.
- Removal of Ear Wax,
- Wax-related issues including micro suction and advice on wax-related is
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Consultations and treatment of most aspects of plastic surgery are avaialble in addition to dermal fillers, aesthetic injections, microdermabrasion and dermaplane facials.
Scalp Micropigmentation is a clever way of hiding hair loss in men and women which works by adding tiny dots of pigment to the a scalp to create the illusion of fuller and thicker hair.
We offer a full range of cosmetic dermatology and rejuvenation treatments:
- Antiwrinkle injections
- Dermal fillers
- Lip fillers
- Skin peels
Skin Camouflage Consultations
For the support, instruction and concealment of non-infectious skin conditions, such as birthmarks, vitiligo, scar tissue and tattoos. We offer an hour long consultation to discuss your treatment requirements, colour match the best product for your skin, teach how to apply and manage your camouflage.
What can you camouflage?
You can camouflage most types of skin discolouration, for example, scars, port wine stains, vitiligo (loss of pigment colour in the skin). The creams can be used on face, body or limbs. It is not advisable to use camouflage creams over open, infected or inflamed skin. Scars should be fully healed before using camouflage. Some scarring with a very dense colour, for instance, may not be fully concealed. Also if the area is in a place that rubs, the creams may wear off.
Private General Dentistry and Hygiene Therapy Services
Our services are provided by highly experienced practitioners in a clean, comfortable and safe environment. Treatments available include Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry. We undertake a full range of dentistry with a special interest in reconstructive work using dental implants. IV sedation is offered for nervous patients.